Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that content available on or through Musai's Inc. (“muse.ai”) website
(“Website”) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify muse.ai's
Copyright Agent by mail or email (“Notification”) providing the information described below.
A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person responsible for the material addressed in the
Please be advised that you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations pursuant to
federal law in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website
infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Notifications should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive
right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works
at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing
activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably
sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as
an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party
may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner
complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the
complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly
Notifications should be sent to the following or using the form below:
Address: muse.ai 3000 Patrick Henry Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA